Wednesday, July 15

Monopoly Anyone?


I was thinking that maybe I can use some of the pieces from my old monopoly game in my dollhouse?


I found some Playdoh this morning. I also have some little bricks from days gone by and a whole lot of wooden blocks that my kids used to play with! I know I have some Lincoln Logs too.

Maybe I should get in that toy cabinet and see what else is in there?! I knew there was a reason I've been saving these things for all these years!

Wouldn't it be fun to make a Monopoly village? I can see a jail, a waterworks building, a parking lot, a railroad... Then there could be all of those mini houses with cool addresses!

Sweet dreams!
Kathi

5 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, Yes to the other things that you find....No to the Playdoh.LOL That stuff will not last. If you want to sculpt something, please invest in some Super Sculpey, Sculpy III or Fimo. They are easier to use. You will get more detail and the things that you make will last.

You had better get to work on the village now! It is going to take you a while. I do like the idea!

Kathi said...

Thanks! I did get some polymer clay. I want to try to make some dishes. I just used the playdoh to hold up the grape tree. :)

Petra said...

Kathy, please: Make the Monopoly Town!
When I was a child I played Monopoly hours for hours with my cousin. We both are only childs and I have very intensive memories of this hours spent with a boy in my age.
I'm looking forward to see your progress.

Tallulah Belle said...

A monopoly town would be fun :-)

I LOVE the smell of play doh lol.

Petra said...

I apologize for writing Kathy instead of Kathi.
:-)