Sunday, October 25

Busy Sunday

I was visiting Gina at More Minis today and found these links for some really cool printables. I had never seen them before so thought I would share them with you. Thanks Gina!

Boop Mini Printables
Boop Jeans Printables
Rhonda's 2000 Printables

I found some great printies that I'll go back for - whenever I get my printer working again?

Gina also has a tutorial for using chamois to hinge a door. I used her idea to attach the doors to my bookcase cabinets. I'm waiting for the glue to dry but I think it's going to work!

I reclaimed the dining room for dining today...

I moved my dollhouse into the workroom. I even vacuumed the floor!


Now I'm off to cut the rounded ends off 175+ (!) sticks so I can start doing the living room floor.

Wonder if there's a good movie on TV tonight?

Blessings,
Kathi

5 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You are doing a great job.

Bella Sinclair said...

Honestly, I cannot tell the difference between your miniature living room and your dining room! uh....ok, that makes me sound like I'm an airhead. Of course I know the difference between a living room and a dining room. I meant to say that both look so real, that I would almost swear your dining room was a part of your dollhouse! Your bookshelves are looking fantastic. Can't wait to see you start on the floor.

dalesdreams said...

Kathi, thank you so much for sharing that tutorial.

Your dining room looks very pretty, so does your work room. :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your mini work.
dale

De said...

Kathi, I love how the bookcases came out. Your whole dollhouse is looking lovely.

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

Love the fireplace!!
I watched slumdog millionaire this weekend on HBO, great movie.