Monday, October 26

Update - Five Star Christmas Swap!

The Five Star Swap is now complete! Kim at Flowers and Art signed up this morning!
Welcome Kim! So happy you have joined! This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!



Karin at Mini Musings and Ramblings joined!


Jill at Little Nest Studio joined too!

Jamie at JLil Roomers signed up!

Plus Deborah at Deborah's Daily Dish!



These wonderfully creative ladies are preparing their gifts!
We are all waiting to see who the last star will be!

Welcome Kim from Flowers and Art! You are our shining star!

Blessings, Kathi

3 comments:

DLSarmywife said...

What about you, Kathi...Aren't you playing too???

kathi said...

Of course I'm going to play! :) I wouldn't miss this for the world! This way everyone will receive FIVE Christmas gifts, including one from me!

DLSarmywife said...

Ahhh I got it! lol I missed that part! LOL