Wednesday, January 27

Ideas and Projects

Not much getting accomplished here this week. I'm still making plants and should have something to show you in a few days? Here is one inspiration plant that I'm working on.


I like to find a photo of something I like and put it up on my desktop. Then I try to copy it in miniature. I had a huge staghorn fern like this in Florida. It was about five feet in diameter! It was so heavy that it couldn't be moved from the tree where it was hanging! My little one will be about 1 1/2 inches tall.

I like this post today at Completely Coastal. This shadow box gives me lots of ideas for my dollhouse! I want to make a tiny shadow box like Mercedes did. So cute!

My next project will be to build the conservatory. This is the one I purchased.

I want to see how it looks against the house before I cut the hole for the french doors.

Hope you have a happy day!
Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Thanks so much Kathi for the link. Isn't that one fabulous piece!? I love the one you linked to also, where the shells are glued.