Thursday, March 11

Decisions Decisions...

I think there will be a change in plans. I received my beautiful blue wallpaper yesterday. Sadly, the colors just don't match anything I've made for my bathroom.

I thought about removing the turquoise tiles and putting white or yellow ones in their place? That would be a lot of work now that I have two walls of tile almost finished. Not sure I want to do that...

I'm also thinking of using the wallpaper in the living room. I'm not sure I want such a "busy" pattern in this large room?


I've been planning to recover my sofa anyway and these two fabrics match the wallpaper nicely. What do you think? Bathroom or living room? Save this wallpaper for my next house?!

Oh the decisions we mini decorators must make...

Blessings,
Kathi

7 comments:

Susanne said...

..I think, that wallpaper just for one wall makes the room less "buisy" and have a larger effect than doing all the walls ;-)

De said...

I agree with Susanne. Just use it on one living room wall and leave the beautiful tile in the bathroom. :0)

Tallulah Belle said...

Oh what a shame.

I would stick to the tiles if they took so long to make and use the paper in the living room. I would use it on one wall only though so it didn't' look so busy.

TINK - SONIA said...

Hello, I think the work you've done with the tiles of the bathroom is beautiful, so let the wallpaper to another room.Minihugs,Sonia.

Evelien said...

I agree with Sonia! I would be a shame not to use the nice tiles.

groetjes Evelien

Kathi said...

Thanks for all of your wonderful ideas! I had another one myself this morning. I'll post it later but I'm so excited! :)

Pan said...

I was going to agree - do a feature wall with in the front room but, now I see you have a new idea. Will look forward to your next post.