Saturday, May 15

O Happy Day!


I am SO very excited today!
I have 200 followers!!!

Zofia of Miniatury Alienory made my day today! Welcome and thank you for following my blog. Today is a special day for me! I'm thrilled to have found so many mini friends here in blogland!

A special thank you to EVERYONE who reads and follows my little blog! I'm coming up on my first year blog anniversary in a couple of weeks too. I am planning a HUGE celebration and a sweet little give-a-way when that happens! More about that later...

I've started another project since the glue is still not dry on the bathroom floor! You know how I like beads. I just might have to go buy some more!?


Thanks to each of you from the bottom of my mini heart! Hope you have a happy day too!
Blessings,
Kathi

9 comments:

onbeingaminimum said...

Congratulations. I love reading your blog.

by Sonya said...

Congratulations and compliments for the beautifull blog!
Sonya from Rome

dalesdreams said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time! :)

I love what you are doing with the bathroom floor, that is so cool.

ps I fed your fish so much they grew. lol ;)

Alienora said...

Kathi I am very happy:))) And today it is special day for me too, because it is my name-day (my name is Zofia), and it is very nice suprise, that I am your 200th follower:))))
Hugs from Poland:))))

The Old Maid said...

Congrats on 200 Followers!

De said...

Congratulations, Kathi! How very exciting!

I love what you are doing with the bathroom floor, too. I can't wait to see more.

Kathi said...

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!
Sorry Zofia, I apologize for using the wrong name - it's fixed now. :D
The bathroom floor is finally dry! Well it WAS dry... not I'm waiting for the glaze to dry!

Ingrid said...

Congratulations with 200 followers, you have a beautifull blog :-))

groetjes Ingrid

Simple Daisy said...

Yeah for you!!! That's great:)