Wednesday, September 1

Fire Hazard!

When I walked into my craft room after work today, I took a look around and thought, "This place is a becoming fire hazard!"


There is STUFF piled everywhere again. Didn't I just clean this up?

Just look at my work table. What a mess!


I've filled my new revolving organizer but I could use another one!

Even the Flamingo Inn is buried with things I've been collecting for it.


Dylan was outside and didn't look too worried. He is used to my messes.

No, he was not worried at all until I lit THIS!

A CANDLE right next to an aerosol can, flammable glue and paint!

Do you think it's time to start putting things away when I'm finished with them? Time to get my act together or time to go back to working on my sofa cushions?

Hmmmm. I'll have to think about this. Wonder if I can find room for my dinner in front of the keyboard? I really need to check to see what everyone else was doing today! :D

I'll keep an eye on the candle. I promise.

8 comments:

De said...

Looks like you sneaked in a took a picture of my work room, Kathi! Actually, I think yours is cleaner than mine right now. LOL

cockerina said...

the last time you spilled a cup of coffee ... Now light a candle ... you decided to ruin all your hard work?? tell me, I come here to beat you! ha ha!
be careful, the candle is really dangerous, turn it off!
kisses, Caterina

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sure you did not take that picture in my house? :D My dining table has only gotten worse since the picture I took the "Where Do You Blog" picture.
I am amazed at your talent in making your minis and decorating your dolls houses. I have not worked on any of my miniatures in so long I am starting to think I may need to downsize them. My daughter says don't do anything til I talk to her. :D
Hope you are having a great week.

Peggy said...

These pictures brought a huge smile to my face. I'm so relieved I'm not the only one with clutter all around me. Oh well...the miniature world is still a wonderful place to be, just a little messy at times.
Have a great week!

MiniAussie said...

Hahaha oh dear.. must watch that.. my collection so far is TINY - but am fast accumulating things! SOO need a room for my work like you have!! I have loved the fact that you have shared photo's that depict just how my new hobby will end up looking!! *mental note* candles not required ;-)

Jennifer Hatt said...

I have taken over one of the bedroom to use as my workspace. And yes it looks like this alot!! I did clean it up, but somehow 2 days later it's messy again. How does this happen? lol

Ascension said...

Parece que estoy mirando mi habitacion de trabajo.
Es una alegria ver que no soy la unica que vive en el desorden "ordenado" jejeje
besitos ascension

onbeingaminimum said...

I am sure I spend more time tidying away than I do actually making the mess!