Thursday, September 9

What If?

What if I wanted to add some "neon" lights to the outside of my restaurant? Wouldn't that be cool?

I found this light strip at Save-On-Crafts. One of my favorite places to go for ideas. This light strip might work? It is battery operated, comes in different colors and is 1/8" inch in diameter.



They also have this 3/8" white wood strip. Siding, wainscoting, furniture?



This little bag of plastic beads would make great stuffing for pillows?

I have one hour before I have to go get ready for work. Time to stop surfing and clear off my wall shelf so I can move it to over my desk. Will I EVER be finished with this room?!

Hope you have a good day!

5 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, you just sidetracked me for an hour with that site! What a source for all kinds of things. I wonder if that wood stripping would stain? It might be used for flooring if it did. Thanks for the url!

Alma e Lia said...

I know the website of this beautifull store, but not send to Italy :0(

Ascension said...

Seguro que quedaria genial, me encantan las luces de neon.
Tu cabecita no para de inventar jejeje
besitos ascension

MiniAussie said...

LOVE the idea of neons!!

Unknown said...

¡Será un buen reclamo para los clientes! Me parece una excelente idea lo del neón.
¿que piensas hacr con las bolitas para almohadones? Ya me contarás.
Besos Clara