Friday, January 28

Art Y Pico Award!

I just received this beautiful Art Y Pico Award from Teitoja! Teitoja is from Finland and her blog is MiniMami.


This award is for creativity, use of materials and membership in the blogging community. I think it wonderful how blogging has brought friends together from all over the world!

I would probably never meet Teitoja in "real" life. But here, I can travel the globe and meet hundreds of friends who share my love of miniatures!

I would love to pass this award to these inspiring bloggers! Just click on their name to visit their VERY creative blogs!

Blake

Casey

Mimmi

De

Sylvia

Here are the rules:

1. You must choose 5 blogs that you think deserves this award, the criteria for design, material use, and participation in the blog community, regardless of language.
2. Add each award recipient's name and a link to their blog.
3. Name and link to the person who gave you the award.
4. Add the link to "Arte y Pico" so that everyone can see who originated this award.

Thanks for thinking of me Tietoja! This is a very special award!



4 comments:

Lucille said...

Congratulations on your award, Kathi. It certainly is well deserved!

Blake said...

AWW!! Thanks so much!! I am SO glad you like my blog enough to give it an award!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

sylvia said...

Thank you for the Award!!!!
It's always very nice ( and make me a bit proud) when people like my work.

Sylvia

Mimmi said...

Hi! Thank you soooo much for the award, I feel honored that you thought of me! :-D

Anne Mari