Sunday, February 13

Little Women

I don't know if you noticed, but Sandy was not smiling when I photographed her in her new outfit. She took it right off and tossed it aside. She said it was "too babyish" for her.

I think it was the little bow that set her off. "Bows are for babies," is what she said. "I want a grown up dress. One I could wear on a date!" Grandma was in tears. She just couldn't bear the thought of Sandy going out with boys.

Shelly was happy. She loves to play dress up. She tried on Sandy's outfit and it fit her nicely. She LOVES the little lace collar and the bow!

So to keep the peace... Sandy got her dress. Grandma got a robe to wear so she won't be humiliated while I work on her white dress.



The men around here are no where to be found. There is always drama when you live in a house full of little women.

Hope you have fun today!

3 comments:

Caseymini said...

It's just a good thing that Shelly is too young to know about hand me downs! In just a few years, she will be demanding that her clothes are new and never been used by big sister.

Thank you for making grandma a robe. She looks much happier now!LOL

Love Sandy's dress!!!

Drora's minimundo said...

A well dressed family!

Lucille said...

You certainly have been busy. Where do you get all that energy? I love all the pieces, especially the evening gown.