Saturday, June 23

Back To Work

I don't know if you will even notice, but I repainted the coffee shop walls. I like these colors better.

I've also been working on the serving area. The raised floor is done. Now I can start building the counter.


There is only so much cleaning one can do before the urge to get back to minis takes over!

I'm going on a little excursion today. I need more coffee sleeves from Panera Bread. :D

I also discovered a place called Harbor Freight.  It doesn't sound like a place for mini supplies, does it?   There is a store not far from me. They have 12" adjustable clamps on sale for $1.99 each!  Gotta go!

Hope you have a beautiful day!
 

3 comments:

Rosamargarita said...

Hola Kathy, me gustan los cambios en la cafetería, que tengas una bonita excursión.
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener la palabra de verificación

Mad For Mod said...

It looks good. I love Harbor Freight Tools! I have their mini miter/chop saw and it makes cutting trim a dream. They always have 20% off coupons too.

Kathi said...

Thanks! I didn't go shopping today. Spent the day working in one corner...

Harbor Freight has a website too. I'll look for that coupon! :D