Saturday, June 9

How Much Wood?


I've had this 9 x 24 x 36 inch bookshelf sitting in my workroom by the door for a long time.  I wasn't using it for books. It was just a place to put "stuff."  Today I decided that it might make a good place to store wood?

I removed the top and second shelf from the bookcase. Then I started stacking my wood.  I had no idea how many dowels, pieces of strip wood, basswood, plywood and foam core I have!







.









I found these wire shelves in my closet. They are just the right size for smaller pieces.


I'm not sure how this will come together?  Right now it is a diversion from working on the lighted cabinet. After five days of fiddling with that, I need to do something else for a while!

Hope you have a great day!  I'll be working in my workroom.  The work table is next.  I need to get organized!






4 comments:

Caseymini said...

Looking good!!! Great idea, Kathi!

Troy said...

Great Idea. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who has diversions!

My Realitty said...

Really clever! Hmmmm, CM

Sandra said...

Well done - what a great system. Love the grid piece to put the timbers through, it's perfect.
Sandra